Comprehensive Vehicle Insurance
This policy covers all aspects of your vehicle’s accidents from liability to damages and even life-costs. The prerequisites to buy this insurance are the made, model, price, power, capacity and vehicle physical condition. The only main exception to this insurance is the war and terror attacks which can still be covered by an extra premium.
Benefits to second party:
- By accidental collision or overturning or collision or overturning consequent upon mechanical breakdown or consequent upon wear and tear.
- By fire, self- ignition or lighting.
- Whilst in transit (including the processes of loading and unloading incidental to such transit) by road, rail and elevator.
- If vehicle is disabled by reason of damages insured under this policy the company will subject to the limits of liability bear the reasonable cost of protection and removal to the nearest repairers and of delivery within the country where the damage was sustained.
- The insured may authorize the repair of the motor vehicle necessitated by damage for which the company may be liable under this policy.
Benefits to third parties:
- Death of or bodily injury to any person and damage per property.
- The company will pay all costs and expenses incurred with its written consent.
- In the event of accident involving indemnity under this section to more than one person the limits of liability shall apply to the aggregate amount of indemnity to all persons indemnified and such indemnity shall apply in priority to the insured.
Benefits to towing wrecked Vehicles:
- This policy shall be operative whilst the motor vehicle is being used for the purpose of towing any one disabled mechanically propelled in vehicle and the company will indemnify the insured in terms of section II in respect of liability in connection with such towed vehicle provided that.
- Such towed vehicle is not towed for reward.
- The company shall not be liable by reason of this section in respect of damage to such towed vehicle or property being conveyed thereby.
Exceptions: The Company shall not be liable to pay for.
- Consequential loss depreciation (wear and tear) mechanical or electrical breakdowns failures or breakages.
- Damage caused by overloading or strain.
- Damage to tires unless the motor vehicle is damaged at the same time.
- Damage to property belonging to held in trust by or in the custody of or control of the insured or a member of the insured’s household or being conveyed by the motor vehicle.
Any accident or liability directly or indirectly caused by contributed to by or arising from nuclear weapons material.